JourneyMap 3.3.2 for Minecraft 1.6.4 / 1.7.2
(February 24, 2014)
Using an older version of Minecraft? Check the archived releases page instead.
About This Release
- Added generic support for custom block textures like ExtraUtils connected textures
- Bugfix where Singleplayer games opened to LAN didn’t show other player icons
- Bugfix where Singlerplayer games opened to LAN weren’t treated like multiplayer games
- Bugfix where Multiplayer player icons in the browser were causing “No OpenGL context found in the current thread” errors
- Defensive measures put in place for errors thrown by uk.co.shadeddimensions.ep3.block.BlockFrame
- Reduced logging of 404 errors in FileService
- Logging-related improvements (more uniformity across SEVERE-level log statements)
Step 1: Download the Jar
- JourneyMap now comes in two editions : FairPlay and Unlimited. (See JourneyMap Editions for a full comparison.)
- FairPlay Edition disables Radar and Cave mapping when in Multi-Player.
- Unlimited Edition has all features enabled for Single- and Multi-Player.
- Click the Download link for the version and edition you prefer. You’ll have a brief delay on Adf.ly, then press “Skip Ad” at the top right.
- After the download is complete, continue to the install instructions in Step 3…
Downloads for use with Forge 1.6.4 Recommended:
Downloads for use with Forge 1.7.2 Recommended:
(See JourneyMap Editions for a full comparison of the downloads.)
Step 2: Install JourneyMap for your environment
- See the installation instructions in the Knowledgebase.
Step 3: Try it Out!
- Start Minecraft and connect to a single player or multiplayer world.
- If everything is installed correctly, you will see a “JourneyMap available” chat message in Minecraft.
- Try out the in-game map by pressing ‘J’
- Or: Type the URL shown in the “JourneyMap available” chat message into the address bar of your web browser. (By default this will be http://localhost:8080. If you are upgrading JourneyMap, the port you had previously used will still be in effect.)
- Mac and Linux users: You no longer need to unzip the mod to a folder!
- For help and information on keyboard shortcuts, etc., see General Help in the knowledge base.
All that, and it doesn’t work?! Sorry about that.
- First, double-check that you have the compatible versions of ModLoader (or Forge) and JourneyMap for your version of Minecraft.
- Next, check out the Troubleshooting area the knowledge base for fixes to common problems. If the knowledge base doesn’t address your problem, please open a Ticket and attach your JourneyMap log file.